How to apply for the MSc thesis course in 2023/24 autumn semester
We are using the new topic software in announcing the thesis topics for the 2023/24 autumn semester. You can find it on https://temahirdeto.mik.uni-pannon.hu/
The steps of applying for a topic are as follow:
- The topics will be available from 5th June 2023.
- Students need to choose from the topics related to their programme
- Students need to contact the lecturer announcing the topic. If the lecturer agrees on the supervision, the students provides his/her Neptun code, programme. It is important to provide correct data.
- The lecturer register the data of the student. After doing it, this students cannot be registered to another topic. (it means one student, one topic relation)
- If a student wants to elaborate his/her topic, she/he must find a supervisor. After agreeing the supervisor will register the student to the topic.
- The deadline for applying and being registered for a topic is 31st June 2023.
Those students need to choose a topic who will start preparing the two-year process of preparing the thesis in the autumn semester. In other words who will finish the course called Thesis in the autumn semester.
If a student cannot find a topic or a supervisor, he/she needs to contact the head of the programme.
Only those students will be permitted to start preparing the Thesis in the autumn semester who have a topic and have been registered for that topic in the thesis software.
So please, start the process as soon as possible.