Optimization and Algorithms (OPAL)
5-9 June 2023, Veszprém, Hungary
This is a hybrid conference, with free-of-charge registration for all participants, for online & in-person attendance as well.
The conference will focus on the study of discrete mathematical models; e.g. graphs (networks) and hypergraphs, the algorithmic complexity of combinatorial problems, approximability in discrete optimization, but will also include other areas of discrete mathematics, including discrete geometry.
During the conference we will celebrate the past 25 years of Semi Online problems.
The conference is also dedicated to celebrate the 70-th birthday of Zsolt Tuza.
The scientific program of the conference will consist of invited lectures and contributed talks.
- Gábor Galambos (University of Szeged, Hungary)
- Magnus Halldórsson (Reykjavik University, Iceland)
- Nir Halman (Bar-Ilan University, Israel)
- Jiri Sgall (Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic)
- Vitaly A. Strusevich, University of Greenwich, UK
- Gyorgy Dosa, University of Pannonia, Hungary
- Hans Kellerer, University of Graz, Austria
- M. Grazia Speranza, University of Brescia, Italy
Local Organizing Committee:
- Gyorgy Dosa, University of Pannonia, Hungary (chair)
- Tibor Dulai, University of Pannonia, Hungary
- Eva Orban-Mihalyko, University of Pannonia, Hungary
- Istvan Szalkai, University of Pannonia, Hungary
- Agnes Werner-Stark, University of Pannonia, Hungary